2013年4月10日水曜日

Essay 3:My home town

I will talk about my hometown. My hometown is Kokubu. There are many parks. For example, one park has beautiful fountain. Next to it is a large park, but there is nothing. There is only a grass field. Next to the large park, there is a running road. So, there are many people every day there. But, I feel so bad about the park because when I was 13 years old, I was bitten severely by a dog there. I like dogs, but I fearful  of big dogs.


 There are some other of my favorite places. For example, one place is my  junior high school, I has been to junior high school. The place has many quiet places. For example, I was sad about a disappointing love. After that, when I was free. I played handball with other junior high school students there. One more point, I can always see my favorite teacher.

My next favorite place is my home! I spend most of my life there, so I love my home. Especially, I love my room. Because there is 2 floors, so there as a cool place and quiet place. So I like quiet place!! There are many comics, books, CDs. I always use them, and my favorite is my CD player. It was my birthday present, when I was 15 years old. I got it from my older sister.


And, there is a convenient shop near my house. The shop’s name is “Kurasikan”. The shop is big and, there are many products so, I find some things there. I can always find those things. And one more thing, I can meet many acquaintances. I can talk many peoples, so I have fun.

Finally I talk about my hometown which has charm. My hometown is a safe place for children. There are many children, so the places always bustling. There are many aged, so we always talk with some people.


320/1013


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿